Our Centre is currently OPEN. We are offering restricted services and adhering to a COVID-19 Safety Plan.
To Our Loyal Centre Guests,
As of 29 June 2021, The NSW government has now listed remedial and therapeutic massage under health services which are to remain open as an essential service aiding to peoples physical and mental health.
The health department has stated that allied health services and other health services including remedial massage should stay open to reduce the burden on the medical system.
We will offer strictly remedial massage for addressing physical conditions – acute pain and discomfort and chronic conditions.
Of course, we consider stress management a legitimate health concern, especially at this time, and as most of you know, remedial massage is one of the best treatments for stress.
Treatments that fall under the “personal” category are not available – facials, hot stone massage and float tank therapy.
We will continue with our enhanced hygiene COVID-clean procedures as per usual however we have added some more including:
• The rooms are fully sanitised between treatments, with not only all linen changed and washed at 95 degrees but also all hard surfaces sanitised.
• We will be using an infrared thermometer to check the temperatures of each guest before they enter the premises to ensure they are in the green zone.
• Door handles to be wiped down regularly and in between clients for extra caution.
• We will adhere to the 4-metre square per person rule with, a maximum of 4-6 people in the clinic space at any one time.
• We will not be offering reusable cups, nor tea in the lounge area, with a limit of one person in the waiting area per time. Please wait outside if there is already someone in the reception area.
• All therapists will wear masks when treating the client in the supine position, and during the whole treatment if a client prefers.
• And of course, we will continue to ask clients who are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms or who have returned from overseas in the past two weeks not to visit. The same goes for anyone who has been in contact with such persons and the same goes for our therapists and staff.
We understand this is a serious time and respect that many of you may not be comfortable returning to massage yet. However, we are so happy to be working again and be of service to those of you who need us in aiding to your physical and mental wellbeing and being a place of sanctuary for you all.
We will do everything we can to make this a safe environment for you to receive your treatment and look forward to seeing you soon. To make a booking please call us on
02 9387 7355.
Yours in Health & Wellness,
Your Friendly Team at Bondi Junction Massage & Float Centre
Input your search keywords and press Enter.